- Technology Policy Research Division
- Standards & Open Source Research Division
- Cyber Security Research Division
- Smart ICT Convergence Research Department
- City & Transportation ICT Research Department
- Welfare & Medical ICT Research Department
- Energy & Environment ICT Research Department
- Defense & Safety ICT Research Department
Cyber Security Research Division
With the aim of securing key technologies for responding advanced intelligent threats and preemptive prevention to protect national and social infrastructure from AI hackers, we are focusing on research and development in various areas of cyber/real world security.
The division consists of 4 Research Sections :
Cryptographic Engineering Research Section, Authentication & Recognition Technology Research Section, Network & System Security Research Section, Vulnerability Analysis Research Section.
Assistant Vice President KIM, Ik Kyun