Management Division consists of the following for sub-sections : (1) Management Strategy Department (2) General Affairs & Security Department, (3) Human Resources Development Department, (4) Financial Management Department. We are performing tasks as follows; Institute business performance planning, Organization management, pushing ahead with customer satisfaction, quality management, Institute’s events of various kinds, upgrading working conditions, safety and security supervision, facilities management, human resource administration and strengthening of ability, welfare program, labor management, accounting, purchasing, asset management and so on.
We present a following slogan, “Management Strategy Division, Let’s move!” and want to put driving strategy into practice so as to carry out our vision, “ICT Innovator leading the fourth Industrial Revolution”. Our driving strategy is as in the following.
First, We will construct open management system for sustained growth of Institute.
Second, We will make safe and exuberant research environment.
Third, We will operate improved personnel management system for making cooperation culture and enhancing speciality.
Finally, We will strengthen consumer-intimate financial administration service.
We will do our best to enhance ETRI’s ability in rapidly changing business environment, and be the true ‘ICT Innovator’ building up new tradition.
Vice PresidentOh, Seong Dae
Management Strategy Department
- Management Planning Section
- Institution planning Section
- Customer Satisfaction Management Section
- Quality Innovation Section
General Affairs & Security Department
- General Affairs Management Section
- Safety Security Section
- Information Security Section
- Facilities Operations Management Section
- Construction Planning Section.
Human Resources Development Department
- Human Resources Strategy Section
- Personnel Resources Management Section
- Education & Training Section
- Labor Relations Section
Financial Management Department
- Accounting Management Section
- Procurement Section
- Asset Management Section
- Management Strategy Department