- Technology Policy Research Division
- Standards & Open Source Research Division
- Cyber Security Research Division
- Smart ICT Convergence Research Department
- City & Transportation ICT Research Department
- Welfare & Medical ICT Research Department
- Energy & Environment ICT Research Department
- Defense & Safety ICT Research Department
Technology Policy Research Division
The researchers of Technology Policy Research Division are playing a role as the ICT policy Think-Tank which is leading ICT Convergence and Intellectual Informatization of the Nation and Society. For this, our division is carrying out policy research to preemptively present the issues of policy, ecosystem and R&D for intelligent digital transformation. In particular, we are proposing the intelligence convergence policy and R&D direction to develop intelligent ICT solutions for the people’s life problem solving. In addition, we are offering ETRI’s R&D direction and conducts the research of feasibility analysis for planning a big project through collaborations with other divisions within ETRI.
We are also performing the policy researches for development of related ICT industry including telecommunication and are participating in TF with government and related organizations for policy deduction. Furthermore, we plan to establish and operate an ICT policy platform to open up our major research results and share the external institutions.
Assistant Vice President LEE, Jee Hyung