Medical IT Convergence Research Section
The Medical IT Convergence Research Section aims to create a new medical industry by developing medical ICT fusion technology based on Daegu and Gyeongbuk provinces and to strengthen technological competitiveness of SMEs through open R&BD.
We are continuing to discover medical ICT convergence technologies centered on end-users (hospitals and companies). We are developing key technologies for smart medical devices that reflect local needs and local needs through joint research with companies.
In addition, we are continuously supporting the necessary electrical and mechanical stability tests, and commercialization of products required to obtain approval for medical devices.
ㅇ Development of digital healthcare ICT core/element technology
- Development of contact-free bio-signal measurement and monitoring technology for smart patient management system
- Development of real-time bio-signal analysis technology for remote health management
- Development of treatment decision support system for hemodialysis patients
ㅇ Development of demand-tailored medical ICT technology for digital rehabilitation
- Development of pose estimation and motion recognition technology for smart mirror-based rehabilitation coaching
- Development of an indoor digital sports rehabilitation system based on video AI
ㅇ Development of smart medical ICT convergence technology
- Development of an integrated disease control system which can be linked with medication monitoring services
- Development of remote home monitoring services for contact-free distributed clinical trials
- Development of drug counting module and robot vision-based injection detection SW for automating drug manufacturing
ㅇ Enterprise-friendly open R&BD for medical device commercialization
- Consultation on technical support and technical guidance for enterprise-friendly difficulties
Director KIM, Kwang Yong